VoIP Phone Systems
A VoIP-based phone system is a system which relies on voice over internet protocol, which differs in many ways from a traditional phone system. As such, VoIP is the ideal solution for your superyacht communication needs. Not only does this system allow for internal calls to be made around the vessel, it also provides outgoing lines via GSM, satcom, and SIP trunks, using your existing wired and wireless networks. VoIP essentially turns all communication data into packets of information, which are sent over the internet. Making calls in this way provides the most cost-effective and flexible voice phone system available for your yacht.
This digital solution offers you so much more than just voice calling, includes worldwide coverage, mobility when you need it, and a better use of bandwidth. The advantages of switching to our latest VoIP solution are plentiful:
- A single appliance replaces the need for separate GSM, analogue and VoIP routers
- Huge list of supported phones/accessories with auto provisioning
- Voice, Video and Messaging are all supported
- Smartphone operation available via Softphone app
- Built in ability to add accounts from external VoIP providers
- High availability option using 2nd unit
Our phone system solutions are available to all our existing clients, as well as new builds and refits. Our engineers can supply, install, and configure the entire system, and provide user training and ongoing technical support to ensure you can always get the best out of your system with minimal downtime. If you’d like to find out more, email the team today at email@example.com.
Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with all our new services, news and latest offers.