CYBER SECURITYYacht Security
Superyacht Cyber Security Solutions
“We provide an effective but pragmatic approach to cyber risk management and believe that security solutions need not be invasive, but a beneficial addition to existing operations.”
Superyacht Cyber Risk Management
1. Assess: Cyber risk assessment
To establish the existing cyber security posture of your superyacht we will conduct an initial cyber risk assessment of the IT and OT systems onboard, and the current policies and processes in place. From this, we will identify any potential vulnerabilities, and produce a report of our findings.
2. Response: Cyber security solutions
We will establish an appropriate response plan that addresses the existing cyber risks and ensures compliance with the applicable regulations.
Response and mitigation services
- System monitoring
- Remote support
- Password management
- Patch management (OS & 3rd party)
- Email security, backup and anti-phishing
- Incident response and management
- Mobile device management
- Crew cyber awareness training
For a full list of mitigation services please contact email@example.com
3. Monitor: Cyber risk management
The final element of effective risk management is to monitor risk over time.
We can support this in several ways including:
- Verifying and reporting that the risk responses are implemented
- Reviewing the ongoing effectiveness of the risk responses and controls
- Identifying any changes to systems or processes which may impact risk
Crew Cyber Awareness Training
Crew cyber awareness training is essential to your cyber risk management framework. Yacht crew pose the most significant threat to maritime cyber security on board, impacted by knowledge gaps and the rotational nature of superyacht crew.
CyberSafe is our modular cyber awareness training course that supports the new IMO policy requirements to deliver maritime cyber security compliance.
Quick and interactive
Mobile Device Management
We can manage a broad range of devices throughout your vessel, including Apple iPhones, iPads, Android phones and tablets, Windows devices, and more. Let our team take the hard work out of protecting the security of your devices, ask our IT experts today.