Phone systems are an essential piece of kit on board today’s superyachts, and as such we’ve put a lot of effort into researching the best options available. To this end, we offer the latest in VoIP technology systems. VoIP stands for voice over internet protocol; phone systems which allow international calls to be made around the vessel. This provides outgoing lines via GSM, satellite communications, and SIP trunks (external VoIP service) using your existing wired and wireless networks.
The advantages of such a system include the following:
- A single appliance which replaces the need for separate GSM, analogue and VoIP routers.
- Huge selection of supported VoIP handsets and accessories, with auto provisioning
- Support for voice, video and multi-media messaging
- Smartphone operation available via the softphone app
- Built in ability to add VoIP accounts from external providers
- High availability option using 2nd unit
With the skills and knowledge to supply, install, and configure your new phone system, our engineers are also on hand to provide user training and ongoing technical support. New VoIP installs are available to all our existing clients as well as new builds and refits. Get in touch with the team today to find out more.
We've got you covered