We offer a comprehensive managed email service including full IT support, so keeping on top of your digital communications has never been easier. Don’t compromise with set email packages that impose restrictions – for complete freedom, support, and bespoke solutions to suit your needs, ask OceanWeb today about how we can help set you up.
We’ll work closely with you to ensure we provide a scalable system including the following core elements:
- Design & Configuration
- Management & Support
- Protection & Security
Enjoy up to 1TB of OneDrive storage, shared calendars, access to MS Office online, and peace of mind that if anything does go wrong, you have access to a team of dedicated engineers available to assist you and restore your system remotely, at any time. Bringing together services from the most respected providers, our managed email services are made up of 3 key parts:
OceanWeb Antispam/Antivirus Gateway
Microsoft Exchange Online Mailbox
Backup and Archive solution managed and administered by OceanWeb
- BitDefender Antivirus filtering
- Advanced attachment sandboxing
- Protection from cyber attacks
- Daily list of quarantined emails
- Complete integration of MS Outlook with mobile devices
- Regularly updated with all the latest features
- 1TB of OneDrive storage included
- Real time synchronisation of mail, contacts and calendar
- Uptime Guarantee
- 50GB mailbox
- Full backup of MS Exchange accounts
- Easy recovery of individual files, folders and user accounts
- Data encryption at rest with 256-bit AES and while in transit using SSL
- Full backup of OneDrive
- Minimum 2 year retention policy
Stay connected with Microsoft Teams
As part of our managed email services, you’ll have full access to the Microsoft Teams networking platform.
In Microsoft Teams, you can hold meetings, have conversations and work on files together through both chat and video.
Teams are made up of two types of channels – standard (available and visible to everyone) and private (focused, private conversations with a specific audience).
We've got you covered